Ticket points of sale operate on weekdays (working days) at the corresponding times:
|TICKET OUTLETS||OPENING HOURS|
|Airport||06:15 – 21:00|
|IKEA Transit Station||06:05 – 21:05|
|Mitropoli (Corner of Mitropoleos Str. & Ag. Sofias Str.)||06:35 – 20:25|
|Aristotelous Square||06:45 – 20:00|
|Eleftherias Square||06:25 – 20:20|
|New Railway Station Terminal||07:05 – 19:50|
|KTEL Transit Station||07:15 – 19:40|
|Democracy Square (Corner of Monastiriou Str. & Lagada Str.)||06:55 – 17:20|
|Kamara (P.P. Germanou & Egnatia)||08:05 – 15:45|
|Thessaloniki International Fair (at the Aggelaki Str. entrance)||08:15 – 15:55|
|Gounari pedestrian walkway (corner of Tsimiski Str. & D. Gounari Str.)||08:25 – 16:05|
|Corner of Al. Papanastasiou Str. & M. Mpotsari Str.||08:45 – 16:25|
|Corner of Vas. Olgas Str. & 25 Martiou Str.||08:55 – 16:35|
|Stavroupoli Urban Bus Terminal||07:35 – 15:15|
|Lagada Province Bus Terminal||08:05 – 15:55|
NOTE: Ticket points of sale are closed on SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS and Public holidays*
* With the exception of the following ticket points of sale which operate during the corresponding days and hours and sell tickets and cards:
- Macedonia Intercity Bus Station: Open every Saturday from 08:05 to 15:45 throughout the year.
- Elefterias Square (Venizelou street): Open every Saturday from September 1st to May 31st (Service hours from 08:05 to 15:45).
- Airport : Open every Sunday from 06:15 to 21:15 throughout the year.
- IKEA Urban Bus Terminal: Open every Saturday and Sunday from June 1st to August 31st (Service hours from 08:35 to 16:15)